Crown Performs for Disney Christmas Parade

I saw them on ABC. Even though one of the MC's called them a band it was nice to see Crown and Drum Corps get some national exposure. Congratulations to Crown on a great year with their first title. I still hate those uniforms, but I am sure they will be changed for the coming season.

I saw them on ABC. Even though one of the MC's called them a band it was nice to see Crown and Drum Corps get some national exposure. Congratulations to Crown on a great year with their first title. I still hate those uniforms, but I am sure they will be changed for the coming season.

MCs? That was mr drumline himself, Nick Cannon, with a totally wrong intro. Just made him sound stupid, even though he was just reading his lines...I hope.

Good Job CC!!!

Edited by BigDale

Very nice. Harris referenced their 2013 DCI championship both before and after they played. (Edit: And it was 40 seconds of uninterrupted music followed by another 30 seconds heard behind Harris as he introduced the next segment.) Thanks for that link, corpsband!

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Nick Cannon called them a "band", then sent the intro to Doogie Howser, who properly introduced them as DCI champs and referred to them as Carolina Crown Drum & Bugle Corps.

Poor Neil Patrick Harris, doomed always to be remembered first as Doogie, even though he's been on How I Met Your Mother for more than twice as long. But his crowning work, at least according to some people, is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, while for others it's his awards-show hosting work that's been most memorable, as in this awesome opener to the 2013 Tonys (which does indeed reference Doogie).

• Like 3

Very nice. Harris referenced their 2013 DCI championship both before and after they played. (Edit: And it was 40 seconds of uninterrupted music followed by another 30 seconds heard behind Harris as he introduced the next segment.) Thanks for that link, corpsband!

You're welcome !

Here's another vid with most of a whole take (there were 4 or 5 full takes).

Edited by corpsband