It just wouldn't be Christmas without "Trumpet Christmas!&

Don't even need to click on that link to know what classic trumpet debauchery this is!

• Like 1

Heh!

I know most of the trumpeters responsible for this recording. But I cannot reveal their identities. Many believe it is the work of the Tastee Brothers. I can assure you it is not. It was done in a rehearsal room with 6 guys playing around one mic feeding into a laptop computer. The music is from the Disney Candlelight Processional, a Christmas show performed at Epcot every year. It is legend among many Disney employees.

• Like 1

I know most of the trumpeters responsible for this recording. But I cannot reveal their identities. Many believe it is the work of the Tastee Brothers. I can assure you it is not. It was done in a rehearsal room with 6 guys playing around one mic feeding into a laptop computer. The music is from the Disney Candlelight Processional, a Christmas show performed at Epcot every year. It is legend among many Disney employees.

Hilarious that you "cannot reveal their identities!" What can you tell us about them? Are they drum corps people? College band people?

I think Sop/Trumpet players hear this and go "oh yea"….it just reminds me of my time in corps and band when the brass staff would give permission for a wanna-be young gun to "scream" or whatever you call it sometime during the show. It almost never worked, and the young wanna-be would, without fail, crack notes and sputter out some squeaks. The few trumpet guys on staff would always clench a fist and throw a punch into an imaginary foe's gut while the sad wailing took place. Hi fives all around.

• Like 1