Bluecoats 2014

That'd make sense, some sort of ramps probably, maybe seesaws? Have seen that in a few high school shows and Oregon in 2009 I believe, actually some really neat stuff you can do. But this is all speculation on my part, I have no idea.

Maybe something with a Pinball Motiff? I mean, they made the rolling bleacher work well enough last year, so I have hope that they'll be tasteful.

The Bluecoats arrived at Denison University (Granville, Oh) over the weekend instantly making Licking County an even nicer place to be. They are putting up pictures daily on their Facebook page and this morning included a very nice video of some of the activities over the first 3 days.

Thanks for doing this Bloooo. Your fans appreciate it! I'm sure TILT is going to be another awesome Bluecoats production.

https://www.facebook.com/Bluecoats

Don't forget the new instagram!

http://instagram.com/canton_bluecoats

Which had a video posted before the much anticipated "first video"

http://instagram.com/p/oJ21TSGx3d/

Edited by mingusmonk

If they could find a way to tilt the front sideline and the yard lines now that would be crazy. maybe use some floor covers to cover part of the field.

Maybe something to the effect of what Blue Devils B did last year?

913751_1389130925.7411.jpg

It seems they are really putting a lot more updates and photos and videos online this year. Maybe they have someone focused just on this. I noticed the posts on Facebook, their daily schedule. It definitely is getting me in summer mode, already anticpating some of the shows i am going to see. Awesome start.

Edited by Jast45

It seems they are really putting a lot more updates and photos and videos online this year. Maybe they have someone focused just on this. I noticed that post on Facebook, their daily schedule. It definitely is getting me in summer mode, already anticpating some of the shows i am going to see. Aesome start.

'Have Loved the Bluecoats Percussion playing the last couple of seasons and hope it continues into this season as well.

• Like 1

'Have Loved the Bluecoats Percussion playing the last couple of seasons and hope it continues into this season as well.

Best tenor line for the past few years in my eyes. If not, they definitely have to coolest tenor solo's since Cavaliers in 2008

Well, yes, they are using props. They are ramps...18 is what I counted. I think they will work well. They have about 2-3 minutes of the show on the field. I have a pic, but was unable to load (did not seem that str8 forward to me). The good: The height of the ramps gives a nice visual exposure at the apex. The bad: Mistakes will stick out, the pitch of one side of the ramp is fairly steep---my fear----rolled ankle, a fall. Good thing they are all young....