Bluecoats 2014

I'm like most people, and i just through I would stick my head in here.

This bluecoats show is so awesome.. Like so awesome.

Its a fun show, they are playing the hell out of it.. I mean that drumline.. seriously!!

Also, I bought the Akron recording today.. I've listened to it about 4 times, the last half of the show just puts the biggest smile on my face.

It's a #### fun show, and I can't wait to see it again in SA.

the Pitch Bending, might be the best thing I've heard and seen in the recent years.

I'm like most people, and i just through I would stick my head in here.

This bluecoats show is so awesome.. Like so awesome.

Its a fun show, they are playing the hell out of it.. I mean that drumline.. seriously!!

Also, I bought the Akron recording today.. I've listened to it about 4 times, the last half of the show just puts the biggest smile on my face.

It's a #### fun show, and I can't wait to see it again in SA.

the Pitch Bending, might be the best thing I've heard and seen in the recent years.

I love the subtle pitch bending effects Cavies '08 did starting at about 4:10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B_9Kv_hR8#t=249

I believe the way Bluecoats are doing it this year is also very cool and different. Definitely more power in your face and getting more attention.

Do people really think that's the ending they will use at finals? While it's not bad, it is very obviously a place-holder ending. Best guess is getting the real and true ending closer to Georgia/Allentown.

Bingo.

Yes, I will jump on the band wagon too! Love this Bluecoats show, absolutely amazing!!! Way to go Blooooo. :babies:

Do people really think that's the ending they will use at finals? While it's not bad, it is very obviously a place-holder ending. Best guess is getting the real and true ending closer to Georgia/Allentown.

They better keep the chord-synth progression or they'll have some disappointed fans. Or make it even better than it is now!

I don't know about that. I just know that there is definitely still a critique, as a friend of mine who's on the road this summer was talking about having gone to critique. Either way, there is an opportunity for staff's to advocate and educate about their show.

there is a critique tonight!! At Chambersburg

During the second performance at Chambers. the judges and the staff will be in the box together I believe