Bluecoats 2014

I just want to say that, for the record, I anticipated this effect, weeks ago.

Ok, carry on.

I'm not sure what you mean? That Bluecoats is picking up a lot of new fans this year? If so, I totally agree. I have respect for all the corps, but its natural to pick a few as favorites. Bluecoats was not on my radar much until this year, but I'm a big fan now.

I'm not sure what you mean? That Bluecoats is picking up a lot of new fans this year? If so, I totally agree. I have respect for all the corps, but its natural to pick a few as favorites. Bluecoats was not on my radar much until this year, but I'm a big fan now.

I think he meant the sustained brass chords as opposed to them NOT playing and it being a drum and synth ending. They just added some new ending parts to the show.

I think he meant the sustained brass chords as opposed to them NOT playing and it being a drum and synth ending. They just added some new ending parts to the show.

Yes I saw the old ending on YouTube before the GA Dome event, and like the newer ending sooo much better.

Bluuuuuuue is making us Alumni Very Proud.

In watching the show, things that pop into my head in regards to "Tilt" Tilt-a-Whirl (amusement parks)

tiltawhirl.jpg

comes to my mind as a cool small additions to the show, and for some reason I see a big blow up Teddy Bear on the 50 yard line at the end.....

0fc12e1e39719156ce52a71c31c820bc.jpg

okay i'll cut down on my meds....

• Like 1

The new "leaper". Notice the technique. Jaw clenched onto helmet chain so it stays on :) I wanted to tell the techs that this kid should practice with the helmet on, noticed he wasn't doing so in practice the other day.

bZrFNse.jpg

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 4

Ok, I've watched the show 8 times and I still can't find the pin ball

• Like 2

Bluecoats alumni: Have been watching this video 5 times in a row, and I still can't get enough. One of the best "fan" shots of this year, and includes the new ending and new "pitch bend" earlier in the show. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Two one-way tix to Cleveland...wife and I (and the dogs) fly in on Friday. Massillon will be the show of the year. Too bad BD couldn't be there :wow:

• Like 1