Bluecoats 2014

If you check out the poster for their show--the triangular shape on the side of it is the shape of the ramps--I got a view of one of them and see they have incorporated it in the poster--also their instagram feed is pretty impressive #canton_bluecoats--they have a drone camera--in one of their videos they have this overhead shot of the campus they are at and I wondered how they did that. This feels like it's going to be a great year for the Bluecoats indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, what kind of drones are they using to get this kind of footage? Anyone know? I want one.

I'm sure there will be more corps with drones this season. Maybe they're custom.

Seriously, what kind of drones are they using to get this kind of footage? Anyone know? I want one.

This is the guy who flies the drone at the Phantom Regiment camp.

http://vimeo.com/95270409

I'd assume they are using the AR Parrot Drone 2.0

It's remote controlled by an Apple or Android device and it record 720p video

I wrote a note for Santa at Christmas that I wanted Santa to bring me a Drone, and left the note under the Christmas tree. But when I came downstairs Christmas morning, Santa left the note,. He probably was a bit cranky after a busy nite, and he must've forgotten the gift or something. He just left a reply on the note that said.... " Drone on big fella ."

Edited by BRASSO