Bluecoats 2014

Bloo performed their show for the Blue Way students today I believe. Anyone find any footage online of it?

I believe the Coats are using the NSA Vector 5000

Is it tilted?

Bloo performed their show for the Blue Way students today I believe. Anyone find any footage online of it?

we were explicitly told not to record but my roommate recorded the audio anyway and emailed it to me. Honestly the audio (taken from his phone) is so bad it's not worth listening to. The 21st is only 12 days out now anyway, we're in the final stretch. They're stronger than ever this year so look forward to it! The ballad is flood after flood of emotions, and the opener and closer are pretty in your face.
  • Like 2

Seriously, what kind of drones are they using to get this kind of footage? Anyone know? I want one.

DJI S800 EVO

http://www.dji.com/product/spreading-wings-s800-evo

About $2k

Any more reports from Bloo land? Getting antsy with no videos or recordings...

I've seen phantom and bloo at this point, and I can say bloo without a doubt is much more exciting to watch so far.

This is fun. It's like kids trying to peak at their presents and all the corps are about to play starting tomorrow!

Which blue are you? Blues can have different hues.