Bluecoats 2014

Bluecoats 2015 program: Sink

Legends did a tribute to the Edmund Fitzgerald two years ago.

well, on some levels funny. I'm bummed to have seen Bloo kind of peak, but there's a few weeks left

I'd like to see both of these posts removed.

I thought this thread was kind of reserved for positive things regarding the 2014 Bluecoats.

Remember, the current members WILL see things like this.

Snarky? Cute? Crossing a line?

If you so feel that way. However, as I was once a competitive athlete in sports and marched too, this kind of criticism fueled me to redeem myself, even if I had nothing to actually redeem. It sounds cliche but was very true in my case. Edited by Anstig

Did you see how the drum major jumped off the podium tonight? That guy has style. I have been watching him and he is a real leader.

When he drops his helmet to the ground, like the BD DM, turns around towards the stands, he looks a little too cocky for me.

When he drops his helmet to the ground, like the BD DM, turns around towards the stands, he looks a little too cocky for me.

Seems more like confidence to me. *shrugs*

I'd like to see both of these posts removed.

I thought this thread was kind of reserved for positive things regarding the 2014 Bluecoats.

Remember, the current members WILL see things like this.

Snarky? Cute? Crossing a line?

This is a joke right?...

well, on some levels funny. I'm bummed to have seen Bloo kind of peak, but there's a few weeks left

The members haven't peaked. I'm not going to gripe about the captions or placement- though I sure as heck could if I wanted to. This remains a show without any glarnig holes or weaknesses. Now it's up to the staff to help set the table for the MM to advantage of the opportunity. Don't write them off of a medal just yet. The season is just now getting going.

Importantly, this is a show that the members enjoy performing. Given the choice of who we'd like to see, the Bluecoats will continue to top the list for many of us this year. They're already a winner because of it.

Edited by drumcorpsfever