Bluecoats 2014

My wife, who is admittedly not a DCI person, said that she thought that BLOO guard was very simple compared to Crown and then Cadets. I think this is a big reason why Coats are not in 2nd right now.

I personally LOVE Coats guard this year, especially their rifle work.

She must have missed the flag extravaganza (as I understand the MM call it) around the 10 min mark. It's awesome!! I hadn't noticed it until I saw it in this guard feature video that Bloo put out on 7/27. Enjoy :) And I agree with you -- I LOVE the guard this year!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03bIxijIbNU

• Like 2

Bloo better worry about SCV catching them because they (SCV) are closer to Bloo than Bloo is to Cadets and no one is even close to BD.

Honestly, worrying about SCV can't add anymore ambition to the push they're on now.

How about at the theater on Thursday? :ph34r:

Watching from Houston,TX!

Please, someone from Bluecoats call Tom Blair and co. and let them know about the jump at the end of the show. :)

Both Atlanta and Prelims were a miss. I heard they finally showed it during Awards last night, so maybe they realized their gaffe. But this NEEDS to be on the DVD/Blu-Ray.

That is all.

• Like 3

Aaaand Bloo just beat their finals record by .15!

• Like 2

Please, someone from Bluecoats call Tom Blair and co. and let them know about the jump at the end of the show. :)

Both Atlanta and Prelims were a miss. I heard they finally showed it during Awards last night, so maybe they realized their gaffe. But this NEEDS to be on the DVD/Blu-Ray.

That is all.

Glad Tom listened to me. (kidding!)

Seriously, his crew did an excellent job tonight and NAILED the ending. It couldn't have been done any better! I loved the tilted camera at the end of the pitch bend section, prior to the Z-pulls and the launch!