Cadets camp

dans

...as long as they don't ruin it with too much narration...

I infer from this posting of yours that: a) It appears there is going to be narration in the 2014 Cadets show; and b) It is going to be subjective as to how much is going to be too much.

Edited by Stu

Kids that I have contact with marching say music is great, corps all filled up (percussion, brass) and strong talent amongst rookies. Narration being "designed" by a professional. I guess I will have to judge that when I see (hear) the show but Crown proved that narration can be done in a complimentary way and they had lots of it last year.

• Like 2

Kids that I have contact with marching say music is great, corps all filled up (percussion, brass) and strong talent amongst rookies. Narration being "designed" by a professional. I guess I will have to judge that when I see (hear) the show but Crown proved that narration can be done in a complimentary way and they had lots of it last year.

Crown's narration was annoying.

• Like 5

Let's hear more! Source music? I know there was a preliminary announcement a while ago, but what're you actually rehearsing?

Think touchy feely Presidents... think Abe... FDR.. & JFK... ( but no Nixon, Hoover, Obama, Polk, GW, and so forth ). I hope the narration is not filled with sappy political drivel, lecturing, etc.

For the music source material for the 2014 Cadets production,.. think Copeland.

Edited by BRASSO