Calendar?

When can we expect a calendar to be released by DCA? I know that we won't yet know the individual corps that will be at any given event, but it would be nice to at least be able to see what shows are scheduled when. Anybody know anything?

Dan

• Like 2

DCA has a pretty good handle on this by now. Administrations of each corps should have the prospective 2014 schedule well in hand and it would be each corps' administrative decision as to whether they wish to share that particular information with others within their own organization.

In other words its on a need to know basis.

Im sure corps directors don't like to give out this information thinking that someone is going to run with it and start asking off for dates at work only to find that the tentative schedule gets changed and then the prospective employee is stuck with those dates and can't get off any other time (s) .

Edited by camel lips

BTW last years Calendar was posted by DCA January 8th so you are right on Target for another posting :):)

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/155065-tenative-schedule-posted/

Edited by camel lips

DCA has a pretty good handle on this by now. Administrations of each corps should have the prospective 2014 schedule well in hand and it would be each corps' administrative decision as to whether they wish to share that particular information with others within their own organization.

In other words its on a need to know basis.

Im sure corps directors don't like to give out this information thinking that someone is going to run with it and start asking off for dates at work only to find that the tentative schedule gets changed and then the prospective employee is stuck with those dates and can't get off any other time (s) .

Curious - did I miss a memo, hope I didn't miss an opportunity to offer Congratulations.

Are you an officer of DCA now or a corps director?

• Like 1

Curious - did I miss a memo, hope I didn't miss an opportunity to offer Congratulations.

Are you an officer of DCA now or a corps director?

Geez Kay you act like this information is classified or something. Or that it should be. HMMMMMMM

I'm sure when DCA has everything locked down, they'll release it

• Like 1

Geez Kay you act like this information is classified or something. Or that it should be. HMMMMMMM

well i laughed at her response if it helps

• Like 1

well i laughed at her response if it helps

Really Im fine with that. I am Not losing any sleep over it and I still have a full head of hair.

That doesn't even make any sense. Just wondering because for quite some time you seem to respond to many posts pontificating as all knowing, so I figured you must be on staff with DCA or a corps, I mean otherwise how could you know else could you know everything about everything?