Season 21- Currently registered corps

Galen

As we get ready to kick off this season, here is a list of corps that are currently registered for DCPI-21. Be sure to double-check the list and confirm that your corps is fully signed up and ready to go.

World Class (20 corps fully registered, 4 corps partially registered)

The Knights

Circle City Sound

Polaris Regiment

Tri-State Troubadors

Black Bayou Regiment

Midnight Vanguard

Rackmen

Scarlet Armada

Bad Brass

Buckeye Brass

Euphony Empire

Jersey Shore

Kihei O'Hana

The Stud Bolts

Star of Jupiter

Fleur de Lis

Phantom Crusaders

Redcoats

Majestic

Midnight Sun

Phantom Vanguard (need captions)

Flagship (need tour/captions)

Star of Blank (need tour/captions)

Open Class (15 corps fully registered, 5 corps partially registered)

Les Blanc Chevaliers

Spirit of Indy

Star of Hawaii

Mountain Sound of Asheville

Quilt Cadets

Red Regiment

Valley Vanguard

Buckeye Brass B

Scarlet Regiment

The Marauders

West Virginia Sound

The Screws

Phantom Cadets

Chicago Enforcers

Texas Zephyrs

Black Bayou Brigade (need tour)

Phantom Vanguard Cadets (need captions)

Rackmen Cadets (need tour)

Music Factory (need tour/captions)

Blankmen (need tour/captions)

Class A (10 corps fully registered, 6 corps partially registered)

Hoosier Regiment

Cape Cod Regiment

Cross

Mountain Magic

Buckeye Brass C

Scarlet Cadets

Xothyme

River City Express

The Bolts

Chicago Sound

Black Bayou Brigade B (need tour)

Pacific Mountaineers (need captions)

Rackmen Cadets B (need tour)

Sound Off (need tour/captions)

Blank Regiment (need tour/captions)

Note: This is pieced together from the registration thread and going through various emails I've gotten from the system. Please email me if there is a discrepancy between the list and your records. You must have all aspects of registration complete to be able to fully participate in this season. However, you will not be completely disqualified if you do not have your full registration info in by the day of the first show; your corps just won't show up on any of the scoresheets until you get everything entered. Also, like last offseason, I won't be handing out late registration penalties until the first point is added during the second week of the season.

Also, as you can see from the list, turnout this season is currently VERY low. I've emailed several regular directors about participating this season, but the reality is that unless we get to at least 45-50 corps at a bare minimum, I'll have to postpone the season until the summer because a non-competitive season won't be very much fun. So please do two things: Complete your registration if haven't, and talk to your friends on DCP about signing up, because this really is a fun and competitive experience.

Hi Matt,

For some reason Valley Vanguard is not coming up on my caption drop down box Tristate and Mountain are there but Valley is not can you assist me with this so that i may put in a schedule and captions.

Thanks,

John aka MontaniMusicGuy

I am having the same issue. Flagship is not showing up in my drop down box, but older corps from previous seasons that are not registered for this season do.

Can you help me so I can put in my schedule and captions, too?

Thanks,

melodicminded

Edited by melodicminded

Are we a go? I might talk to a few friends who used to have corps way back. We do have a good portion of the top 12 at least so should still be competitive!

Based on conversations I've had with directors, I expect that we'll have enough to at least have 10 in each division, so yes WE ARE A GO! :smile:

That said, please still talk to as many people as you think would be interested in participating this season.

Glad that turnout is finally getting back on track! I was worried there for a second. :ninja:

I'm currently working on getting a couple of new guys signed up in time as well.

Fixed- thanks for the heads-up.

I just got my world class corps, Redcoats, all set up. I have the captions selected and the show schedule completed.