Jordan, Robert

RobertJJ

Hello there!

My name is Robert Jordan, I'm 18, and I was recently accepted as a color guard member for the Blue Devils 2014 season.

I've been in the music and performance area all my life. Taking piano lessons at the age of 7 all the way up until i was 15. I've played various instruments throughout my junior high and high school career including clarinet, trumpet, flute, piano, saxophone, and baritone. :whistle: My senior year I was chosen as the drum major for the fall. My junior year I decided to try the thing that was deemed difficult in my mind; color guard. I started in the fall and instantly fell in love with the art. :inlove: I did the winter guard at Citrus Hill High School for 2 years and I haven't stopped performing.

I've marched with Gold Drum Corps. 2013 and the RCC Marching Tigers 2013. I am also marching Fantasia Winter Guard for the 2014 season.

The cost of The Blue Devils is $2,700 including a $300 fee by January 31st to hold your spot.

So, if you would like to donate and help fund this season you can do so here: http://www.gofundme.com/67xgwg

Any amount is greatly appreciated! If you cannot find the funds or want to help in a different way please share that link with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media site.

More information about me is available on the GoFundMe website, just click that link. :thumbup:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Thanks for all your help! :rolleyes:

-Robert Jordan

Edited by RobertJJ