The Cadets - 2014

If someone wanted to see it, where would one look?

hint hint

One might find it on a very popular video website, if you find the ones uploaded in the last 18 hours or so.

I got to see it this morning. Changes have definitely improved my impression of the show

• Like 2

I got to see it this morning. Changes have definitely improved my impression of the show

Did you see it online? If so, do you have a link?

If they can turn you around, they're doin good!

• Like 1

I was hoping for more DRILL to get people out their seats.

I figured the hype was gonna be too much. Oh well.

I'm still not much for patriotic.....

I still hope they win.

Edited by 2000Cadet

If they can turn you around, they're doin good!

Exactly haha. My problem wasn't the narration in the first place (I actually like the narration. 2nd best use of it this season behind the Blue Knights). So these new changes dealing with tempos, energy levels, and staging made all the difference for me. My only issue now is that the hornline seems a bit too controlled still. I'd like to see them let loose a bit and give the sound an edge like they did last year.

Exactly haha. My problem wasn't the narration in the first place (I actually like the narration. 2nd best use of it this season behind the Blue Knights). So these new changes dealing with tempos, energy levels, and staging made all the difference for me. My only issue now is that the hornline seems a bit too controlled still. I'd like to see them let loose a bit and give the sound an edge like they did last year.

It's funny you mentioned that (and I agree)

Last night during rehearsal Gino kept trying to pull that out of the hornline and essentially said at one point "the next ten days are about more power, more emotion out of your horns" -- so they see that and seem to be working on it

Felt better last night in person but still work to do - brass is a little too controlled at times

• Like 1