open class super expensive?

How about we let any corps charge what they want to charge to run their operation.

If they have a marching band circuit, bingo, has a benefactor, or a music store that supports the bottom line to keep fees reasonable or just wants to charge more. Let them do it.

The market will react and act to groups that don't provide value for what they charge for tuition.

We have seen so many drum corps go away because of finances, now we are going to complain when they try to correct the poor behavior of the past? It's silly to me.

I would love to drive a Mercedes Benz, but I don't because I cannot afford it. I don't ##### to MB to lower their prices. And if Joe Schmoe car company wants to charge the same as MB for their "balsa wood and rubber band car" well, let's see how many people buy it.

No one was ********. I was simply stating how expensive it was and I was wondering why this corps in particular was extra expensive.

Corps take different approaches to how they charge fees. Some corps have an all inclusive fee, while others have tuition, camp fees, spring training fees, uniform fees, etc. Different corps offer different things for their fees. Some provide all housing and meals. Some corps do not provide meals at camps (or housing). Some corps do not provide any housing or food during spring training. All of these differences need to be taken into consideration when attempting to compare costs between corps.

On the whole, most world class corps all-in costs are about the same - averaging around $3,500.