If you've never seen JDFunCorps on YouTube, you're missing a treat, and some lessons into the sometimes hilarious mind of a current marcher. He has been very creative in his little two-minute videos about drum corp, and in using he creativity to raise tour fees so he can march. Subscribe to his channel. It's well worth it (and maybe send him a buck or two for his tuition to Spirit this summer).

In this video he takes a direct shot at the "Old Guys" on DCP who do nothing but complain about today's drum corps. Very funny, very relevant.

In honor and support of his love of marching, of his creativity, and of his need for marching funds, I will, beginning today, match dollar-for-dollar every contribution from every public DCP member who donates to Spirit of Atlanta towards his 2014 tour fees, up to $250.*

*This offer is valid from February 8th, 2014 through May 30, 2014 and represents my total matching contribution. Proof of contribution required for matching funds. PM me for my email address to send paid online receipt showing contribution to Spirit of Atlanta towards David's tour fees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5m2lTw6KHA&list=UUYfEZOQxlNzUCS07ymgbmaQ&feature=c4-overview

Edited by garfield
  • Like 4

I love JDfuncorps!! The guy is super funny! Everyone should help him out!

David is awesome! He is a really cool guy. He always has great stuff.

I love his 2 minute recaps of the previous season's shows.

In honor and support of his love of marching, of his creativity, and of his need for marching funds, I will, beginning today, match dollar-for-dollar every contribution from every public DCP member who donates to Spirit of Atlanta towards his 2014 tour fees, up to $250.*

*This offer is valid from February 8th, 2014 through May 30, 2014. Proof of contribution required for matching funds. PM me for my email address to send paid online receipt showing contribution to Spirit of Atlanta towards David's tour fees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5m2lTw6KHA&list=UUYfEZOQxlNzUCS07ymgbmaQ&feature=c4-overview

$250 maximum per DCP Member? Or total? (Either way I'm broke).

If you've never seen JDFunCorps on YouTube, you're missing a treat, and some lessons into the sometimes hilarious mind of a current marcher. He has been very creative in his little two-minute videos about drum corp, and in using he creativity to raise tour fees so he can march. Subscribe to his channel. It's well worth it (and maybe send him a buck or two for his tuition to Spirit this summer).

In this video he takes a direct shot at the "Old Guys" on DCP who do nothing but complain about today's drum corps. Very funny, very relevant.

*This offer is valid from February 8th, 2014 through May 30, 2014. Proof of contribution required for matching funds. PM me for my email address to send paid online receipt showing contribution to Spirit of Atlanta towards David's tour fees.

now thats a great video and creative....usually I just say...get a dam job...or ya cant have everything you want...but in this case I may donate to this kid on creativity and balls alone....lol

reminds me of DCP night which some know of and many dont...very amusing on those long bus rides...with lots of material ...thats for sure...........lmao

• Like 1

I saw some more of his videos last night. He's a very talented kid. I hope SOA sees the potential he has in terms of media. They clearly have some kind of video company; they should have him come up with some humorous content, which could turn into a career.

Incidentally, I think he can be seen in the latest SOA update, which is the first video on FN. When they get to the cymbal players, he's standing next to the guy in the yellow shirt (maybe, maybe not. It's hard to tell since it goes by pretty quick).