Thanks for the memories...Im gone!

After supporting Drum Corps for over 30 some years I am finally done...Take care all it has been a wonderful ride but it is time to say Goodbye... Love you all!

• Like 1

I was pretty much gone last year.....the first year in a long time that I did not see a single DCI show nor buy anything DCI-related. But I have my memories of what drum corps was in its glory years and all the dvds and recordings....and I won't be seeing any more DCI as I do not want to taint all those wonderful memories. We have been fighting this fight for almost 15 years and warning them that this day may come if they did not heed the warnings....don't blame us for not trying. They may not miss me but for ###### sure they are going to miss my $$.

• Like 1

It's a shame you feel that way but it's truly your loss. The best is yet to come, I'm sure. The bar is being set higher and higher by corps and shows keep me entertained as always.

I'm sure we'll see you back soon.

• Like 8

And yet your "glory days" was someone else's death of drum corps. HIstory will continue to move on, with or without you. Hopefully you'll come back, but if not, someone else will take your seat at shows.

• Like 7

They may not miss me but for ###### sure they are going to miss my $$.

Have you seen DCI's 990s? No they won't.

• Like 3

Thank goodness there is someone here to represent DCI's true feelings on the matter

Eh, all of the sanctimonious pearl-clutching folks seem to believe that their one T-shirt last year is someone keeping DCI in the black. Or the fact that they haven't gone to a show in ten years, but somehow think that they're keeping DCI alive. There are more than enough people out there still supporting DCI to keep them solvent and surviving, even if the doom-and-gloom crowd finally bails, after threatening it for 40 years.

• Like 5