Thanks for the memories...Im gone!

I really don't see anything 'geeky' about today's DCI performers. To perform music at such a high level, under such adverse conditions and motion is truly something impressive. Geeky would be an out-of-shape high school kid with an ill-fitting uniform and a Sousaphone wrapped around him like a demonic python. Now, if that's where this new rule leads, my opinion is subject to change.

BEST DESCRIPTION EVER!

what's going to happen when the news about a top level corps drops busses and charters an airplane.....ooppps

Corps from Europe and the Far East aren't navigating the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans via busses to get here now, so I'm not getting why this would somehow be a new method of transportation for Corps in DCI or DCA.

Corps from Europe and the Far East aren't navigating the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans via busses to get here now, so I'm not getting why this would somehow be a new method of transportation for Corps in DCI or DCA.

Yes, but they use buses once they get over here. Unless they're going to switch to train travel for tour.