Time for some market research

Time for some market research  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How does the recent vote for added brass instruments make YOU feel?

• I love it, and it makes me want to see a DCI Drum Corps now more than ever
    • I think I will like it, and that it may make me like the activity even more
    • It really doesn't have any effect on me at all
    • I think I won't like it, and that it may make me want to see DCI Drum Corps less than I do now
    • It makes me want to not even see a DCI corps anymore, now more than ever

Over 40,000 views of the "other" thread tell me that DCP can be a somewhat viable poll for drum corps. This is a chance for those that come here and are reluctant to post their thoughts, (another topic entirely), to give the drum corps world some honest feedback without having to explain why they feel how they do. PLEASE cast a vote! Your vote will be anonymous.

Edited by JohnZ

Sorry to be contrary, but you need a choice that says: "I and undecided and will let my view of the 2014 shows help me decide if I like DCI drum corps more or less than last year".

Yeah, I thought of that, but also kinda thought the center one would work for that answer, as that really means as of NOW it does not effect you

Yeah, I thought of that, but also kinda thought the center one would work for that answer, as that really means as of NOW it does not effect you

But, as of now, the decision DID have an effect on me. I've just not reached a conclusion about how the announcement will affect my enjoyment of drum corps shows.

(You can ask the Mods to modify your poll before too many reply.)

Also, of course, 40,000 views may present the opportunity to garner effective representation to call a poll valid, but only if you receive 10% or more of that number in actual poll participants.

If you get 4,000 responses to this poll I'll be stunned.

But, as of now, the decision DID have an effect on me. I've just not reached a conclusion about how the announcement will affect my enjoyment of drum corps shows.

Also, of course, 40,000 views may present the opportunity to garner effective representation to call a poll valid, but only if you receive 10% or more of that number in actual poll participants.

Considering probably 40 people "viewed" the other thread a few hudred times each, I would be happy with 1,000!

I would ask you make an educated guess or follow your gut feeling about what you expect your reaction to be then. You must lean one way or another with your expectations, no?

4000 responses here?....lol..i doubt that too

I am so part time now....the networking and social time has been more important for decades.