By George! I think I've Got It!

Delicious Chocolate Intonation

The Hershey Chocolateers were a Sr corps so maybe not a great idea.... :tounge2:

For all those who appear to be less-than-impressed with the direction DCI has taken over ____ period of time (feel free to fill in the blank with your best-loved and well-informed choice)...

Developmentally Challenged Institution

Quite good, HornTeacher!

Actually, I was hoping for something that might actually be used, but I like a good time as much as anyone! Keep 'em coming.

Awwwww...come on, Fred...you KNOW nothing can't be established until it first passes or fails with the Brandt Crocker test.

D****** Changes ad Infinitum?

Funny!

Eh, most of these acronyms no longer have to mean anything. We're in an internet world where short words, phrases, and ideas are better anyway.

How about Drum Corps International. I don't see what has changed that requires a name change. The NFL changes rules and equipment all the time, but it's still called the National Football League. When games began being played inside, was there a push to change the NFL to the NSIFL (National Sometimes Inside Football League)?

I understand this topic is supposed to be funny and lighthearted, but at what point is it overkill. I am shocked at how much folks are upset by what type of brass instrument members carry in their hands.

Z

• Like 2

How about Drum Corps International. I don't see what has changed that requires a name change. The NFL changes rules and equipment all the time, but it's still called the National Football League. When games began being played inside, was there a push to change the NFL to the NSIFL (National Sometimes Inside Football League)?

No Fun League