Jersey Surf Returns to Traditional Navy-Blue Uniforms

They have made some smart hiring and firing decisions and show decisions in the past. I trust they are making a good one here too!

I love these uniforms! So glad to hear they will be coming back. They can still maintain their identity of providing a fun experience to the members and an entertaining show for the audience while looking sharp!

Not to be mean, but perhaps instead of putting so much effort into the uniforms, they ought to look at designing a good show and trying to play clean.

But that's why Jersey Surf is so loved and popular! They don't care about how clean or how deep the meanings of their show are, they only want to entertain us and that's why they are the crowd favorite. They are like Lamborghini's! Not as fast as a Ferrari, not as carefully engineered as a McLaren, but they aren't meant to be. The only reason we like Lamborghini's is because they are silly! They make people happy! As well as Surf.

• Like 1

Not to be mean, but perhaps instead of putting so much effort into the uniforms, they ought to look at designing a good show and trying to play clean.

I hope they are as entertaining as ever.. Not to be mean to the judges, but I''ll leave all that " clean " stuff for them alone to determine, and how much JS values that input from them. All that is out of my domain as a fan anyway. Given a choice of watching and listening to an entertaining show or a clean show, thats a no brainer for me. I'll take the former over the latter every time.

Edited by BRASSO