Snare Sticks

Skylinersop16

Can anyone point me to where I can get an entire brick of snare sticks? We are looking to get wood tip Hardimons but can only find them in single pairs at all the regular places.

Try Guitar Center Sam Ash and see if they will give you a "volume deal"Sticks are getting costly these days,My first pair of Ludwig 3S in 1960 cost $1.25!

I called Vic Firth and they pretty much said that all dealers can get me a brick. They just don't advertise them. Not real impressed with customer service after being hung up on twice by accident.

Moving on, I went to guitar center and got enough pairs for open house to get us going and got a discount on them just for asking for one. They have always been really helpful at my local store and I think I will probably work with them exclusively.

I've always had good service with GC. (Amherst NY) If that store hasn't got what I want they can have it in a couple of days from another store usually Rochester. The one bad thing I have found is they don't offer much $$$ when you try and sell them anything used.