YET ANOTHER REQUEST FOR PRAYERS Upper Midwest Style

:ninja:

Hey out there to my fellow DCP'ers.

It looks as though as I'm joining my buddy Jim F. from Westshore/Hanover..

I had to take my wife Gwynne into the ER early this morning - she has been suffering from abdominal distress since yesterday afternoon. The general consensus at the ER was some kind of Gall Bladder infection, but the initial ultrasound didn't show anything(as far as stones) so they are admitting her for a CT Scan and other tests to try and diagnose what the culprit is.

New ground for me, y'all.. Usually it's ME that winds up in the horse pistol. Any prayers, good wishes or other thoughts would be welcome. My family has always had a pretty good pipeline to the Man upstairs (my sister teaches in a Catholic grade school, both she and my mom are Eucharistic ministers at the family parish) but it never hurts to pad the stack of prayers. Breaking out the prayer beads as we speak.

Will update as information develops.. Gwynne's the one that's still "tied" to MBI. Over 80 years between the two of us! She still does about 5 different jobs for the corps, and it's programs.

Thanks in advance!

Pat

I can tell you from personal experience over Thanksgiving that figuring out GB issues is evidently tricky. Being sick like that is miserable and incredibly scary for the individual.

Hopefully your wife will be fine and they can get this figured out and taken care of. My best wishes, man.

Wow, prayers, thoughts and strength for all of you passed right back to you Pat.....

:ninja:

Hi gang - No glaring news to report, other than the Missus is "resting comfortably", despite their making her take that Lemon-lime Gatorade-type 'Movi-Prep' stuff yesterday for a colonoscopy this morning. They DID take some tissue samples for examination, but Pathology results won't be back until tomorrow at best. They'll be keeping her through tomorrow, so we should have some more concrete details then.. Then the Gastro folks can come up with where we go from there. :thumbup:

Will do my best to update here for everyone that's keeping an eye and ear open.. Keep the prayers coming, folks..

Many thanks.

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

Thanks Pat, if you ever do the Orange flavor you'll never want to drink Tang again.....

Prayers and thoughts continuing my friend....