YET ANOTHER REQUEST FOR PRAYERS Upper Midwest Style

Hang in there, Pat. Best wishes to you and your wife.

:ninja:

"Up to the minute" update - The testing continued on Thursday with the G-I folks getting in their "scrutiny" to what was ailing my wife. Apparently nothing to be found, although they scheduled her for more testing on Friday. On Friday, they set up a TEE exam (Trans Esophageal Echocardiogram) which allows them to get a "scope" look at her heart by way of the esophagus. Before they ran that, I got a call from Gwynne expressing her trepidation regarding this procedure as well as the pending liver biopsy they had "informed" her about (by way of the phlebotomist) when they came to take blood work earlier.

They got her a bit (aka - a lot) paniky about the processes, and I felt that somewhere, I might have to leave work to offer support. So when I advised my bosses that I might need to leave early to go to the hospital - they both told me to GO then.

The TEE apparently came back negative, but they needed to do a lymph node biopsy near the lower abdomen, and they did it using a CT scan to better locate the nodes they needed to "take samples" .

We haven't gotten the pathology results from the CT yet, but they kicked her out of the hospital on Saturday afternoon ( oh, the humanity - no more peace and quiet :tounge2: ) so after 5 nights on the Stryker hospital "bed", she virtually made a beeline to our bed where within an hour, she began making new furniture( lol )

She seems to be doing better, but because of this inflammation on her big toe, she's going to the Dr. to have it looked at. Why not - just add to the bill... I did it last year, now it's her turn.

Thanks again to all of the folks who have been SO supportive here on DCP and elsewhere..Your thoughts and prayers have been gratefully appriciated.

Oh - Brian.. I appreciate your thoughts - but you must be another one of those locals that thinks that anywhere outside "the cities" is "Minnesota". My brother-in-law's parents used to say when they went back to Hibbing from a trip "the city", they were going back up to "Minnesota". Come on man, Forest Lake doesn't qualify. Heck - that's still the 7 County Mosquito Control District :tounge2:...running and hiding now

Thank you , sir.

Pat