Pre-Show Suggestion

I'd like to see some corps, some how mock "the selfie". I think that would be funny. (I'll take the credit now if you see it). You're welcome.

That would be cool, actually.

Kind of like a reverse photo op that the Madison DM did years ago, when he took a photo of the audience.

Actually, didn't Surf's DM do some sort of photo "schtick" last year? Or in 2012? That rings a bell in my rapidly-aging-memory.

Or how about a pre-show where the corps just plays the #### out of some really crowd pleasing music, and blows our faces off. Then they can do their thing after judging starts.

I'd like to see some corps, some how mock "the selfie". I think that would be funny. (I'll take the credit now if you see it). You're welcome.

You're the absolute worst kind of troll.

• Like 4

How about a pre show where the corps marches onto the field into their first set, the hornline plays F tuning and the drumline throws down an on the line warmup, the announcer presents the corps, the DM salutes, and they play the show.

• Like 3

You're the absolute worst kind of troll.

That's compelling. Not to you - you just trolled. Also, calling someone a troll doesn't make them a troll. So you might want to put some virtual super glue on it and hope it's not the generic crap you didn't want to shell out the additional .50 for. I see you have a picture of Crown. Will it be Devils next year if they win. Why not some 100th place corps? Have to align yourself with a winner only, eh? Do you have any thoughts about the selfie post? Want to contribute something or just blow it up? Did you burn ants with a magnifying glass yesterday? Rub some brain cells together.

I swear that DCP has become more insane in the past month than the entire year before it...

On the selfie note, I could picture Surf doing it. They're all about entertainment and I remember laughing quite a few times when I watched their 2012 performance (no fan network means no 2013 perspective).

That's compelling. Not to you - you just trolled. Also, calling someone a troll doesn't make them a troll. So you might want to put some virtual super glue on it and hope it's not the generic crap you didn't want to shell out the additional .50 for. I see you have a picture of Crown. Will it be Devils next year if they win. Why not some 100th place corps? Have to align yourself with a winner only, eh? Do you have any thoughts about the selfie post? Want to contribute something or just blow it up? Did you burn ants with a magnifying glass yesterday? Rub some brain cells together.

This is truly an asinine post.

As for your selfy idea... Stop polluting DCP with meaningless garbage.