Good morning! I brought some bagels and donuts!

Yeah, no thanks.

I prefer the old days when bagels and donuts were made with love by sweet little old ladies with blue hair with ingredients that were actually found in nature. Not these mass produced, assembly line, non-trans-fat, preservative laden imposters filling up our Dunkin' Donuts. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!! The fact that you can put these things in your mouth and "enjoy" them is #### sickening! You've all brainwashed yourselves into thinking they're actually tasty. I've talked to people inside my local bagel shop and they ALL agree! Every. Single. Last. ONE OF THEM! ###### #####!!! I started a FB page called SAVE OUR ROUND-HOLED PASTRIES yesterday and it's already gotten over 1 million ####### likes. This is real.

• Like 1

I talked to everyone at Allentown and they clearly hated these new bagels. THAT'S REALITY. In fact, one time my significant other and I both parked outside of a grocery store and made fun of the GEEKS who came out with bagels in their carts.

However, what about this: What if a store was opened that only sold handmade bagels. We'd hire all those rejected from the fancy bagel factories and sure, our bagels wouldn't be nearly as good but they'd really appeal to those out there that want the old kinds of bagels. We'd call it "Traditions Bagel Company."

Edited by CCorps
  • Like 6

"And a donut without a hole is a danish".

And there's so many less bagel and donut stores than there used to be. There used to be 20 in every town, tiny little places where the local kids could go buy their baked goods. Now there's only a few big national ones left that have run the little ones out of business. Who cares if the little ones were mostly poorly run and driven into the ground, it's the big national chains that must have ruined it. We need more local donut shops to come back!

• Like 2