SCV's announcement soon!

I'm anxious to hear how much of a remake this will be. That swagger that the percussion had with Murray and Casella at the helm is much of what made the 2004 version work so well. The Rennicks will have to REALLY up their game to match it.

• Like 1

This show means so much to me!

The last drum corps event My late mother got to see was the quarter finals show at the theater. She loved SCV the best that year!

It will be 10 years since my mom passed away shortly after finals are done.

It is also my all time favorite symphony!

I waited all my life for them to play this and now I get to see it again!!!!

• Like 2

I have always felt the 2004 show had some unfinished business. SCV just ran into two power house shows that summer...there will be a lot of expectations with this show and the momentum coming off of last year! Holy crap do I hope they pull this off!!!

• Like 1

SCV's Scheharzade is one of my favorite all time shows and in my opinion one of the most underrated shows of all time. I know there will be rocks thrown at me and arrows shot by Cavoes and BD fans since many regard those shows as among tehir best, but I loved Sheherazade.The music can be interpreted so many ways it is never old. I can't wait!

I have always felt the 2004 show had some unfinished business. SCV just ran into two power house shows that summer...there will be a lot of expectations with this show and the momentum coming off of last year! Holy crap do I hope they pull this off!!!

The Season ended early that year as well. It was a 9 week season instead of 10 weeks. One more week, I think SCV would have won it.
  • Like 2

I think visually they are much much better than in 2004 if they are on par with last year. From what they say on FB this could be their best guard ever?

I can't wait to see this show.

• Like 1

I think visually they are much much better than in 2004 if they are on par with last year. From what they say on FB this could be their best guard ever?

I can't wait to see this show.

And that guard was phenomenal lasts year!

• Like 1