Can't Quote a Post?

I have seen several people complaining over the weekend that they suddenly could not quote another post in their reply. It was working for me up until now. Apparently, there is an intermittent problem with the quote function. (Affects both quote and multi-quote.)

there has been repeated reports of issues relating to posting that are being attributed to a conflict between IE11 and Invision which has yet to be resolved by either, several addressed here in a few threads.

my guess is you just got updated...the work around is using another browser.

if you are experiencing something differently let me know and I'll dig around.

there has been repeated reports of issues relating to posting that are being attributed to a conflict between IE11 and Invision which has yet to be resolved by either, several addressed here in a few threads.

Internet Explorer - setting the standards in 'non-standard'

John's recommendation above is the best solution.

• 4 months later...

So there are no updates to invision that address the differences in internet explorer 11? Hard to believe.

I went through the release notes for the next upgrade but didn't see anything addressing this, and the support boards didn't turn up a resolution either.

Thanks JohnZ for looking.

• 1 year later...

Hi, is this still an issue? IE 11 is not compatible? It's been a while since I posted, and I can't figure out how to quote. Assuming it was operator error till I saw this.

Yep still an issue... and not just a DCP issue.

PC I'm on now is IEv10 and OK. The other is IE11 and can't quote or use copy and paste in a bunch of sites.

Jim 84-85 parade euph....

Edited by JimF-LowBari