colts.......

The quality of the rainbow got lost, especially in that last one. They looked MUCH better on my phone!

Edit: nevermind...they still look good on my phone, just not on the computer I was using to post them here.

Edited by BaritoneDad
  • Like 2

No matter, Dad. The pictures are awe-inspiring no matter the medium by which they're observed. Nice job, and thanx for sharing !

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

and they continue the climb again tonight!!!

Now is the winter of our discontent. Made glorious summer by this son of Oz and all the clouds that lowered upon our house in the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

My apologies to old Willie Shakespeare, but his prose are so ironically appropriate to the present circumstances of which I find myself.

And then one day you find ten years have gone behind you. No one told you when to run, you have missed the starting gun.

On that glorious day when the great Oz himself presented me with knowledge…that is when my rise began, it’s when…when Dorothy left. I will never know why the Wizard left all three of us in charge…haha…hahahaha….a foolish miscalculation!

It’s all for the better, the way I see fit. Easy to achieve when you come down to it…haha. Took the lion out in battle with a superior brain, then broke the heart of the tinman…told him Dorothy loved only me. Ohh...what a pain.

Alas, my dear friends…beware that you do not lose the substance of grasping at shadows…shadows…sh-shadows…shadows…shadows.

B-b-beware…b-b-beware…b-b b-b beware…b-b-beware…b-b-beware…beware of the shadows…beware of the shadows…beware of the shadows…BEWARE OF THE SHADOWS!

The lion was easy, the tinman not hard. Their deaths had to happen, everybody has to play their part. I got just what I wanted and I’ll pay for my sins because the truth of the matter is…those people, they were my friends.

So put your shoulders to the lever and your back to the grind. Emerald City’s been changed, the trains are running on time.

No ha-ha-ha’s, no he-he-he’s, and none of them la-di-da’s. So work, work, work-work-work, ‘cause it’s ME that’s runnin’ Oz!

Ahhh…my little pretty does not see me seeing them. Sneaking through the tunnels of Oz. Hahaha. Climbing up stone stairs toward the tower. What do my little minions have in mind, sneaking up to a room filled only with dust and bad memories.

I am not afraid of dying. What do I really have to lose, when it was Dorothy I loved…we all did. It was she who brought the color to Oz, the joy and magic to Oz.

When you were here before, couldn’t look you in the eye. I shall despair. There is no creature loves me and wherefore should they? I wish I was special. You’re so…special.

All that you touch…all that you see…all that you feel…all you deal.

All that you destroy…all that you create...all that is to come…and everything under the sun.

OK. Somebody help me out here... What does he mean at the end? What's it all about?

I really like the show and can follow it up to the end - then it loses me. What's the conclusion?