Thanks. I've made that change and also added the program title and repertoire for Blue Devils C.

• Like 1

I've added Patria, the corps just announced to be visiting from Guatemala, to the list.

Should be able to add quite a bit of information once I see the various V.O.D.s being put up on the Fan Network.

• 1 month later...

And Genesis looks to capture the early buzz with their show announcement for 2015!!! From their Facebook page:

A special thank you to all of our members for a huge 2014! Our Darkness descended on stadiums across the country and we made so many new friends along the way. We made a very big announcement to the team tonight that we would like to share with the world. Our 2015 production will be one for the ages! Join us on our journey as we bring Phantom of the Opera back to the DCI stage! Stay tuned for details as the fall and winter progresses! See you all again on tour in 2015!

• 2 weeks later...

Original post is as finished as I can make it. With the news Eleran has posted, it's clearly time to start a new thread for 2015!

Edited by N.E. Brigand

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Raiders has announced as well. Need that 2015 Open Class thread!

OK, I'll start one. Moderators, please unpin this thread.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...