Noted. Thanks!

Blue Devils B:

The 1940s and 50s are considered to be the classic period of American film noir. During this period, funding for the films was low, and they lacked major stars. Essentially B movies, this production context gave the directors, writers, and producers little constraints when compared to the big pictures of the day. This freedom led to visual experimentation that would not only carve out noir's niche in film making history, but greatly influence the future of cinematography as a whole. Noir's film style is closely associated with the German Expressionist art movement; from which it borrows the use of shadows, angles, and story lines that were more risque than the typical romance and action movies of the time. As time progressed, so did subject material and technology, leading to what is now know as neo-noir.

With a powerful soundtrack and dynamic choreography, the 2014 Blue Devils B look to bring a new style of noir (or Noir Nouveau) to the field. In lieu of a storyline, each scene will explore the hallmarks of classic noir; with a unique present-day twist.

Scene 1: Opening Credits

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

Brute Force - Miklos Rozsa

Scene 2: A Dark and Stormy Night

Theme from The Usual Suspects - John Ottman

Scene 3: The Firefight

Childrens Hour of Dreams - Charles Mingus

Asphalt Cocktail - John Mackey

Scene 4: Flashback

Film Noir/Pursuit - Danny Elfman

Scene 5: Finale

Theme from The Usual Suspects - John Ottman

Childrens Hour of Dreams - Charles Mingus

Young and Beautiful Lana Del Rey

• Like 1

Noted. Thanks! And I've added the information for Legends' show, as well.

Blue Saints' Facebook page features a picture of a Pegasus with the tagline "Summon the gods", while a picture of a corner of the page for their opening drill set, besides have the corps' name spelled wrong (as "Blue Saint's"), appears to indicate a show title of "Flight of the Pegasus", but so far as I can tell, there's been no actual announcement yet.

Colt Cadets have announced their 2014 show, "Crazed!" It's been added to the repertoire list.

• 2 weeks later...

I've removed listings for Thunder and Spirit of Newark, and I've added some repertoire I found listed on CorpsReps (whom I've credited in each case).

• 2 weeks later...

Updated. Thank you.