Not Excited - Boredom has Set in

So...RContra....this OP has stated over and over again they are disappointed with the activity? Or...perhaps (more accurately) it is the same message but from a different person. Seems to me it is a sentiment shared by many. Sorry if you think everything is wine and roses....many who have loved the activity for most of their lives don't feel the same way....don't like it...don't read/respond to it......

Sorry you didnt like 2013 scv....you were in the minority.....imo

and people said the exact same as when I march and you as well Im sure..as far as a sentiment by many..from where here?..hardly many....in general?.....dont believe it sorry

Thanks Charlie. They updated the format on here, and now I can't direct load videos, they have to be imbedded as links.

Actually, it's interesting to hear from people and why they are giving up on the new marching bands. I know my sig pretty much covers what some people here do every day 24/7 with 10k posts demeaning every thread OP like this one. Feedback is important whether you agree with it or not or whether you think they are intelligent or not. Even as a snob, you can only dismiss lost revenue for so long

except DCI posted one of their best years ever.

while on field product has left me waning in recent years, I haven't had enough to walk away all together...but I've walked away a lot, and well, they dont seem to be hurting without me

• Like 1

Guardling like clockwork. I suppose you don't have a link somewhere supporting that supposition you've posted about five thousand times do you?

Edited by Mello Dude

Thanks Charlie. They updated the format on here, and now I can't direct load videos, they have to be imbedded as links.

It's been that way for a while now. Apparently he was not entertained. Thank you for being consistent and reaffirming my sig. Thank you.

On the same hand, others can, IDK, not post in forums of boring activities. I know trolls gonna troll and all, but I also understand people who want to talk World Class DCI drum corps get annoyed/tired/bored by the constant sniping of the activity, the overly dramatic, "hey, I'm an awful troll with no life who needs attention so let me just say it: this activity is boring me: now look at me and give me attention please" type of nonsense, wastes of bandwidth. Crap like the OP is part of the problem/reason why so many people who are actually actively involved in the activity (current MM's, staffers, designers, directors, judges, etc) don't take DCP seriously at all.

Involved in what way? Is he/she not allowed to have an opinion? I suggest if you have this thin a skin don't pursue the arts, you won't be happy. But it's good to hear what you had to say as well as it reaffirms my sig.

Edited by Mello Dude

It's been that way for a while now. Apparently he was not entertained. Thank you for being consistent and reaffirming my sig. Thank you.

Why does it do that? How are things in your black and white world? Maybe, just maybe, not everyone who says something positive about DCI is an apologist. Maybe they genuinely enjoy what DCI is and has to offer. It's a shame that the shows no longer entertain the OP, but I'm not 100% sure what his aim was posting it out here in a separate thread instead of one of the myriad others saying about the same thing.

• Like 2