Corps name: Valley Vanguard
Director: JD Morrison

Division: Open Class

Hometown: Mason City, WV

Corps name: Mountain Magic
Director: JD Morrison

Division: Class A

Hometown: Charleston, WV

Very close to being ready to go live for season 22, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Fortunately, I'm able to release this season's schedule at this time! Click the link on the fantasy page to view this season's schedule.

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/

And as a special treat for this season, for the first time in several seasons, we've increased the starting caption points for each division in the hopes of increasing the level of competition. The starting caption limits for this season are 150 for World Class, 120 for Open Class and 95 for Class A. These limits will increase by up to 5 points at staggered intervals during the season as they have in the past to a max of 155/125/100.

• Like 1

And as a special treat for this season, for the first time in several seasons, we've increased the starting caption points for each division in the hopes of increasing the level of competition. The starting caption limits for this season are 150 for World Class, 120 for Open Class and 95 for Class A. These limits will increase by up to 5 points at staggered intervals during the season as they have in the past to a max of 155/125/100.

That should make it really interesting for Class A.

Registration for DCPI season 22 is LIVE! Click here to register or sign up for free:

If you have previously submitted a tour schedule, you will need to resubmit as the schedule has been adjusted.

Salem, Virginia as a tour stop? Home show!

Yep- I was there last summer, great stadium! :smile:

what are the captions for previous seasons that are showing? error or something crazy

what are the captions for previous seasons that are showing? error or something crazy

We're using captions for 2012-2014 this live season. Going with a slightly different format this time.

Wanted to repost my corps because when I went to the caption selector, they had the same point available, I'm moving Thoroughbreds to Open Class and The Colonels will be Class A

Corps name: The Thoroughbreds

Director: Stephen Chase Todd

Division: Open Class

Hometown: Louisville, KY

Show Title: "PowerSurge"

Corps name: Kentucky Colonels

Director: Stephen Chase Todd

Class: Class A

Hometown: Frankfort, KY

Show Title: "Home"