Drum Corps Bracket Tourney

FINALLY GOT IN TIME TO VOTE! I'm glad that Crown 13 is ahead of PR 08. I'm quite shocked that SCV 89 is losing to Crown 08. And it's quite interesting that the Final Four could possibly be all Crown/Star.

FINALLY GOT IN TIME TO VOTE! I'm glad that Crown 13 is ahead of PR 08. I'm quite shocked that SCV 89 is losing to Crown 08. And it's quite interesting that the Final Four could possibly be all Crown/Star.

Yes that would be very interesting...both corps with only a championship each in their history. And I am also VERY shocked about SCV 1989. IMO it is even more fishy than the victory of Jersey Surf 2012 in Round 1... :ninja:

• Like 1

The Final Four for the drum corps bracket tournaments have been revealed! It's Crown vs. Star of Indiana for the contemporary tournament and SCV, BD and Garfield Cadets vying for victory in the vintage tournament. Check out the results here.
http://marchingarenas.blogspot.com/

Voting for the drum corps bracket tournament Final Four is now live! Voting runs through 10 PM CST on 4/5. Good luck to the semi-finalists!

The results for the semifinals of the drum corps bracket tournaments have been posted. Voting is now open for the final round right here:

The drum corps bracket tournament has finished- congrats to Carolina Crown 2013 and Blue Devils 1982 for emerging as champions!: http://marchingarenas.blogspot.com

Not this year, although I do have a couple ideas in mind for a "sequel" next year.