Carolina Crown 2014

Crown posted a very intriguing video today on their Facebook page for Crown2015. I know they have sneaked hints in previous videos, one can only wonder what they have in the makings... =)

• 2 weeks later...

Above the image on their facebook page it says

You could be a part of Carolina Crown 2015
#IfTheCrownFits.....could that be the 2015 theme?

10770_10152791986427641_7184949904514543

I think the caption is just Crown's way of recognizing that the shakos are supposed to represent a crown. That wouldn't make for a very good show theme.

It may be more than an amazing coincidence about how few times Crown (sometimes nicknamed Carolina Cloud due to their history with weather) has been rained on since switching to the topless shakos of the last two season. Even Rainbeat, I mean Nightbeat has been run successfully the last two years in Charlotte. Who knew Cesario could so easily appease the weather gods.

I think the caption is just Crown's way of recognizing that the shakos are supposed to represent a crown. That wouldn't make for a very good show theme.

mostt likely. still,it's fun to think about it

Crown has sneaked hints of music before into their short videos on Facebook. Last winter the song from LOST "No Place Like Home" was used. Tonight I noticed a new video posted "Join this Special Band of Brothers" and in the background is an interesting ballad again. Don't recognize it but who knows if that piece could be worked into next years show.

Crown has sneaked hints of music before into their short videos on Facebook. Last winter the song from LOST "No Place Like Home" was used. Tonight I noticed a new video posted "Join this Special Band of Brothers" and in the background is an interesting ballad again. Don't recognize it but who knows if that piece could be worked into next years show.

It's from "Band of Brothers."

http://youtu.be/pAfhaEoL4hY

Crown posted a very intriguing video today on their Facebook page for Crown2015. I know they have sneaked hints in previous videos, one can only wonder what they have in the makings... =)

Time to look forward.

Start a new thread.