I'm always a little skeptical of how uniforms that have any sort of intricately shaped design will translate from afar, but with the fade I think Boston's most definitely going to get the best of both worlds (looking great both from up close and from up high.) Excited to see this one in action!!

I'm always a little skeptical of how uniforms that have any sort of intricately shaped design will translate from afar, but with the fade I think Boston's most definitely going to get the best of both worlds (looking great both from up close and from up high.) Excited to see this one in action!!

If you look back into the 90's Boston had red fronts and black backs.

I love the new BAC look. I can't wait till Crossmen reveal their new look soon. Hopefully it is as classy as BACs.

This new look really reminds me of a representation of the costuming in the movie "300." Not sure if their program has been announced as yet...but I definitely could see something based on the music of Tyler Bates.

I love the new BAC look. I can't wait till Crossmen reveal their new look soon. Hopefully it is as classy as BACs.

I wasn't aware that the Crossmen were also getting new unis for this season... thats good to hear.

Not too bad but I can't believe another corps that had an iconic classy uniform felt the need to change it. Change for the sake of change is rarely good.

It's not about change for the sake of change. While some of the people are correct in the push towards a rebranding of the Boston Cruasders. It's also a business. So when you change from a uniform company (who owns the rights to a design) you need to change in accordance. The new partnership with Bang Shoppe is new and exciting for Boston. They have been amazing so far and I imagine will continue to be for the future.

It's not about change for the sake of change. While some of the people are correct in the push towards a rebranding of the Boston Cruasders. It's also a business. So when you change from a uniform company (who owns the rights to a design) you need to change in accordance. The new partnership with Bang Shoppe is new and exciting for Boston. They have been amazing so far and I imagine will continue to be for the future.

How do you figure they are "rebranding"? I would characterize the uniform design as enhancing, strengthening and updating the brand. And not all uniform companies, or any design firm for that matter, necessarliy "owns" a design. It could very well be that BAC brought it to them to excute it. And when you purchase something you also can purchase the design since you already "own" the brand. It is dependant on how a contract is structured. So anyway, I think the new look is great. I do wonder though how it reads (colors and graphics) from a distance and how it reads under different types of stadium lighting.

It The new partnership with Bang Shoppe is new and exciting for Boston.

They better have a permit come the first show however.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

What's a "g" instead of a "d" amongst friends? Oppps! Brasso retyped his whole message. Wet feet B?

Yes, I have already maxed out my full measure of venial sins for this week Ghost ,and I don't intend to enter the realm of the mortal sins as the threat of a heat of purgatory alone gives me the willies... with The Other Place unfathomable. I can barely handle the heat of Florida in March, you know what I mean ?

Edited by BRASSO