CV Indoor Drumline?

Yup, it's coming folks!

Plans are in the works to premier a competative indoor drumline next year. Very excited that caption head Chris Romanowski has committed to seeing this happen. Watch for announcements later in the summer.

Adding to the educational opportunities provided by Atlanta CV...very exciting time to be a part of this organization! Come join the fun.

Dan

• Like 1

:ninja:

Cool beans, Dan! I hope this works out for you guys.

Hope you can get into a circuit without taking out a 2nd mortgage! :tounge2:

Best of luck!

I see possibilities of a future run in with the MBI group down the road...say, Dayton maybe? we can hope!

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

Awesome news.

I think that should really help Atlanta CV and the corps drumline scores over the next few years if you can get some retention from the Winter Drumline . Last years Atlanta CV's Drumline was by far the best Atlanta CVs drumline yet.

I was looking for an excuse to get involved with indoor drumline. Too bad I'm aged out of WGI now though.

Still, should be a great addition to the CV family and I know there will be some great stuff coming from this venture.

you are SO fortunate to have ROMO ... enough said...

Tom, I've worked with some amazing percussion instructors over the years. Working with Romo is the most fun I've had working with a percussion guy since I had the chance to teach with Mike Back in the 80's at Spirit. I can think of no higher compliment I could offer him because Mike was truly one of the best in the activity. Enjoy spending time around Romo personally and our working relationship is not only very productive but also a whole lotta fun.

And if you guys liked last years line........ :colgate:

AA

:ninja:

Cool beans, Dan! I hope this works out for you guys.

Hope you can get into a circuit without taking out a 2nd mortgage! :tounge2:

Best of luck!

I see possibilities of a future run in with the MBI group down the road...say, Dayton maybe? we can hope!

Pat

Definitely could happen! If it does, I'll make the trip to see it. Been a while since I have been to Dayton. Last time, I was introduced by a mutual friend to the girl I would marry...that was 30 years ago!!!!!

Dan

Edited by Dan Detweiler

Tom, I understand what you're saying and I appreciate it, but...

... I like to think that great organizations attract great people, and great people are drawn to great organizations. Call it Karma, good JuJu or the right people at the right time in the right place, but I really don't think luck played into this one. Just my opinion of course, but no matter what...we are thrilled to have Chris, Alan, Carlos, Victor and the rest of our staff.

...come see us sometime this summer and see what they have put together. Gonna be a ton of fun to stand on that podium!

Dan