## Kilts Reveal New Uniform ##

AP: RACINE WI. 4/1/2014

The Kilties Drum and Bugle Corps formally announced today their new uniform for the 2014 season.

The organization will continue with their world renowned Scottish look, although with a difference approach.

Scottish/French designer Angus LeMueiuee remarked, "The experience of working with this iconic organization was delightful."

The Kilties new design may be viewed here:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZXX5a1NRQYA/TXunlRUE2QI/AAAAAAAAASo/9XY11BDqGww/s1600/Kilt8.jpg

• Like 3

Aprill Fooooooooool.....................

My first thought was that the Kilties might want to invest in a personal trainer....LOL! My second thought was, "what do the guard uniforms look like"?

:ninja:

You might need an army of those.. Good question on the guard uni's.. LOL

My old buddy Bill might have to have ab implants and color his hair - providing he's staying in the line. :bleah:

GOOD HUMOR guys!!

Pat

ACTUALLY - THAT PHOTO LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG ADAM S.... a very young Adam S. - OK -Running and hiding now..Adam can still kick my rear!!! :tounge2:

Edited by goalieguy

If those are the unis, I'm hoping for a large turnout of females for this year's corps :peek:

My old buddy Bill might have to have ab implants and color his hair - providing he's staying in the line. :bleah:

GOOD HUMOR guys!!

Pat

Pat........through rigorous training and dedication I've excelled well past those silly youthful 6 pack abs.

.....................I now have a single well seasoned 1/2 barrel ab.

Retired from the line after last season.

I'm packing to move to Wisconsin now...

Pat........through rigorous training and dedication I've excelled well past those silly youthful 6 pack abs.

.....................I now have a single well seasoned 1/2 barrel ab.

Retired from the line after last season.

:ninja:

Now THAT'S the Bill I know!!

Sorry to hear your hanging up the sporran my friend.. I was almost thinking of making a "comeback".. but only if Porkchop and his daughter were to do it - that'd put 3 generations of our clan in the corps at once. I'm not aware of that happening before..

At least not in OUR part of the world. :tounge2:

1/2 barrel abs, eh? Now THAT'S funny! :worthy:

Pat