## Kilts Reveal New Uniform ##

...I was almost thinking of making a "comeback".. but only if Porkchop and his daughter were to do it - that'd put 3 generations of our clan in the corps at once. I'm not aware of that happening before..

At least not in OUR part of the world. :tounge2:

I think you should do it Pat!!! And drag the Porkchop out of retirment!!

As an aside, the Kilts had a year where young Justin Clintsman marched in the horn line, his mom Robin marched in the guard, and his Grandpa marched in the American Section. The family pictures were wonderful!

• Like 3

I think you should do it Pat!!! And drag the Porkchop out of retirment!!

As an aside, the Kilts had a year where young Justin Clintsman marched in the horn line, his mom Robin marched in the guard, and his Grandpa marched in the American Section. The family pictures were wonderful!

:ninja:

Thanks J.C. -

I suspected if it happened anywhere - it would have been in Racine. Certainly more history there than here! I could maybe do AFS - again, but I'd rather try a different angle - something a little more involved - and a bit more of a part of the group..Gee - maybe Choppy and I could both do "pit sop" (or bari) :peek: - since we haven't had one (or more) in a couple of years... nah, the honchos would NEVER go for it. :thumbdown:

Maybe AFS - but of course - Precious Porkloin would need to play - at least HE still has most of his teeth, whereas I am coming up a bit short.. :w00t:

Well - maybe I could try that 1/2 barrel ab deal that Bill is using :laugh:

Pat