2014 State of the Art - Drum Corps Invitational

1.jpg

The 2014 "State of the Art Drum Corps Invitational" is once again, Florida's ONLY drum and bugle corps competition.

Hosted by the Sun Devils Performing Arts Group, State of the Art will be held in historic St. Augustine, FL at St. Augustine High School Stadium. Show time begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $12 online and $15 day of show.

Corps in competition:
Atlanta CV – Atlanta, GA
Carolina Gold – Raleigh, NC
Sun Devils – Orlando, FL

Exhibition:
Impact of Orlando
Florida Brass
and more to announce!

Food! Raffles! Fun! and of course…Drum corps!!!

We are excited to host this year's show and are looking forward to seeing you there!

For tickets visit - www.sundevilsdrumcorps.org

• 2 months later...

Ok - funny posts aside. We are less than 2 weeks away from THE ONLY DRUM CORPS SHOW IN FLORIDA FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!!! Sorry, had to yell that.

Get your tickets HERE.

Only 12 bucks online to see 5 fantastic corps. Get an early season look at Atlanta CV, Carolina Gold, and the Sun Devils!

*donations accepted*

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Hope your tables have lots of Tee shirts to buy ,i need a nice Sun Devils Tee ,plus some for gifts for my friends over sea;s Looking forward to a great show from all completing corps there .Been a while since my last show .

I am keeping my eye on scores from CV and Sun Devils. Looks like the south may have a good year!

• Like 1

Thanks to the Sun Devils for being terrific hosts and putting on a great show. All of us at CV has a great time and definitely appreciated the hospitality.

• Like 1

Wishing the Sun Devils safe travel up to Maryland for the Tour of Parades ,i under stand your doing 5 of the six parades up there ,they must be well paid jobs to get you guys to come up from Florida.Plus you get to see all the other corps up there with you .Last count i think its , 6 DCA corps plus Hanover Lancers

Skyliners

Sun Devils

White Sabers

Shenandoa Sound

Fusion Core

?