Some other pictures of Waldo being in his natural habitat (credit to BAC's Facebook of course):

10462583_746779695365976_719970385889669

10502419_746779855365960_280114525820951

10544368_746781312032481_760423561888476

Edited by Double.D
  • Like 1

As I posted in the Eden Prairie thread, BAC has seen its score increase 7.5 points in the 9 days since Bristol...more than any other World Class corps during this timeframe. Bluecoats have been in every show BAC has been in, and using them as a constant, not only has BAC seen the largest point increase, but they have closed on Bluecoats by nearly 4 full points. One has to wonder where this will place them in comparison with the other teams whom they have not seen since Akron.....

Eat'em up, Boston! Keep pushing!

• Like 5

As I posted in the Eden Prairie thread, BAC has seen its score increase 7.5 points in the 9 days since Bristol...more than any other World Class corps during this timeframe. Bluecoats have been in every show BAC has been in, and using them as a constant, not only has BAC seen the largest point increase, but they have closed on Bluecoats by nearly 4 full points. One has to wonder where this will place them in comparison with the other teams whom they have not seen since Akron.....

Eat'em up, Boston! Keep pushing!

Boston has not seen any big Jumps. Just been chipping away as they clean and add dynamics to the show. I would think we would see the GE scores start to adjust upwards at a faster pace. The kids really deserve it. They been doing a great job with all aspects of the show. I thought VA score was off last night. Have a great day Craga.

I can't tell if it's the humidity or these shakos, but I'm moist.

They look wonderful! I'm happy for the alumni..

I like the new ending. A few things, the demand of the show is there. The brass and for that matter, the entire corps is constantly in motion. No stopping and playing runs or posing on "props". It is a continuum of music, visual and effect. Lots of cleaning to be done especially the guard (demanding book), but should be worth it in the end. They remind of Cadets, never stopping but a design of constant movement and music.