May be a record number of corps with narration this year.

edit: after re-reading my own comment I've decided to remove it.

Edited by Liahona

Before everyone gets all driven up about narration in Boston's show, all I can say is I've spent several days with them over the last week and a half, (inc this past Sunday) and I've seen no hint of any narration. That isn't to say that it couldn't happen...just that so far, the only place where there's been any narration is in the theatrical trailer.

• Like 2

Before everyone gets all driven up about narration in Boston's show, all I can say is I've spent several days with them over the last week and a half, (inc this past Sunday) and I've seen no hint of any narration. That isn't to say that it couldn't happen...just that so far, the only place where there's been any narration is in the theatrical trailer.

Very curious to see how BAC approaches this show.

Sounds like everything's on the field now, with tweaking & cleaning going on. Right craiga? What's your impression of what you've seen so far?

Do we know their music yet?

Edited by amusicman

edit: after re-reading my own comment I've decided to remove it.

Yes. but nonetheless, thats a 5 yard penalty and a loss of down due to a delay of game penalty, Liahona.

Here's to hoping none of that vocal stuff will be on the football field. Or if it is, that those voices will not be used. Some of that was some pretty bad voice acting/narrating.

Over the past years BAC has done great vocals as it pertains to their show. Not saying that they are doing vocals this year. Time will tell.

Do we know their music yet?

Only the insiders know, and I'm certainly not one of them.

But we can speculate on some things about BAC's music selectiions for this season:

A) the Music probably will be dark and edgy. Thats because George Orwell's novel " Animal Farm " was such.

B) The Music source will be most likely Russian Composers, as afterall the setting for the storyline was an allegory to Orwell's view of Russia under the Communist rule of Joseph Stalin.

Thats my sense of it, anyway.... time will tell.

Only the insiders know, and I'm certainly not one of them.

But we can speculate on some things about BAC's music selectiions for this season:

A) the Music probably will be dark and edgy. Thats because George Orwell's novel " Animal Farm " was such.

B) The Music source will be most likely Russian Composers, as afterall the setting for the storyline was an allegory to Orwell's view of Russia under the Communist rule of Joseph Stalin.

Thats my sense of it, anyway.... time will tell.

The rumor is that some section are at 200 BPM. Two legs bad, Four legs good.

• Like 4