I am also hoping they will announce their music selections soon...so I can listen to the source music...

BAC to host a community night at Castleton Vt (spring training site). They will be also marching in the Memorial day parade as well.

BAC to host a community night at Castleton Vt (spring training site). They will be also marching in the Memorial day parade as well.

The Corps will be marching tomorrow (Saturday 5/24) 10am in the Memorial Day Parade in Castleton VT.

Also from the Corps' Facebook page:

"We also will be having our first community performance on Wednesday May 28th at... Castleton State College in the stadium. Rehearsal starts at 7pm and the final run-through begins at 9pm. If you are in the area we encourage you to come see us because we can't wait to show you what we've got!"

https://www.facebook.com/BostonCrusaders

• Like 1

Couple of us will be coming down from Stowe Vt. to see the performance on Wednesday.

Great place to ski and great Inn's in the area to stay. One of the favorite place in New England.

Please give us a report of what you see, very interested in this show.

Hopefully they will post video's and announce their show's source music.

Hopefully they will post video's and announce their show's source music.

looks like a good turn out in VT last night . On to Maine today a week ahead of schedule from last year.

looks like a good turn out in VT last night . On to Maine today a week ahead of schedule from last year.

Great to hear about the turn out. What did they see and hear? Where and when in Maine will the corps be? Can't make it to this years fling so I'd love to get an update.

Great to hear about the turn out. What did they see and hear? Where and when in Maine will the corps be? Can't make it to this years fling so I'd love to get an update.

Colby College in Waterville....tomorrow through 6/11, I think.

I was not there, know people that were there. Music has not been announce as of yet. Craiga is right Colby college in Maine. They come back down 6/12 the same day they play at the concert in the park in down town Boston (free event) at the Norman B. Leventhal park June 12 at 5pm. They made the front page of the VT (Rutland news) as well.