On the subject of service...

I (through my school) hosted Cru a few years back. I loved the opportunity...BUT...had never done so before. We'll just say that some wires got crossed, and the situation did not get off to a good start. TOTALLY my fault. All I remember is the many people associated with the corps who were extremely kind, gracious, and understanding. I've never gotten over the feeling of letting down a CLASS organization...or the wish to one day be able to atone.

Sorry...just had to get that off my chest.

You are forgiven my Son. Say 3 Hail Mary's, 2 Our Fathers, a Good Act of Contrition and go forth and Sin no more.... God Bless You....In the Name of the Father.... the Son... the Poster Ghost... and don't forget to close the Confessional Curtain when you exit, Thank you.

You are forgiven my Son. Say 3 Hail Mary's, 2 Our Fathers, a Good Act of Contrition and go forth and Sin no more.... God Bless You....In the Name of the Father.... the Son... the Poster Ghost... and don't forget to close the Confessional Curtain when you exit, Thank you.

BAC will also be at Cushing Academy june 12 - June 18.

BAC will also be at Cushing Academy june 12 - June 18.

Yes... bucolic Ashes burn'em, Ma. ( nice site there for BAC's practices too )

Edited by BRASSO

On the subject of service...

I (through my school) hosted Cru a few years back. I loved the opportunity...BUT...had never done so before. We'll just say that some wires got crossed, and the situation did not get off to a good start. TOTALLY my fault. All I remember is the many people associated with the corps who were extremely kind, gracious, and understanding. I've never gotten over the feeling of letting down a CLASS organization...or the wish to one day be able to atone.

Sorry...just had to get that off my chest.

Horn Teacher - Where abouts are you located? I happen to know the corps is always on the lookout for interim (non show days) housing sites. You can pm me if you don't want your info public. Thanks!

• Like 1

If you're looking to catch a rehearsal, your best bet is June 16-18. The Corps has performances scheduled the 12th - 15th.

Thanks for that heads up.. we were thinking of driving out to one of their practices in Ma., as the Vermont & Maine practice sites were a bridge too far for us we concluded. ( we still work during the week to pay the bills.. haha!)

If you're looking to catch a rehearsal, your best bet is June 16-18. The Corps has performances scheduled the 12th - 15th.

Where are the performances on the 14th & 15th? I know they are in Boston on the 12th (can't go), at the Fling in Dot on the 13th (can't go) and are rehearsing in Ashburnham during this time thru the 18th. I'd like to see them in Ashburnham. Maybe 14th or 15th?

I was not there, know people that were there. Music has not been announce as of yet. Craiga is right Colby college in Maine. They come back down 6/12 the same day they play at the concert in the park in down town Boston (free event) at the Norman B. Leventhal park June 12 at 5pm. They made the front page of the VT (Rutland news) as well.

Yeah so music wasn't "announced"; but was something actually played? My guess is music probably was played. What might it have been. Yes emc2 I am being smart alecky to you. You can smack me later :-) But seriously, what did they play?

Yeah so music wasn't "announced"; but was something actually played? My guess is music probably was played. What might it have been. Yes emc2 I am being smart alecky to you. You can smack me later :-) But seriously, what did they play?

Conquest, shipping up to Boston etc and music to be announce. They started a week earlier than last year so they are ahead of last year. I have not been there as of yet my brother has. All I can say Dark and fast in parts.

Edited by emc2

Conquest, shipping up to Boston etc and music to be announce. They started a week earlier than last year so they are ahead of last year. I have not been there as of yet my brother has. All I can say Dark and fast in parts.

If you are on Boston FB. Follow Boston CAM every Friday.