Colts Documentary Film - Premiering Next Weekend

Film Documentary "No Boundaries", a film about the Colts Drum & Bugle Corps experience, with footage of the 2012 season interspersed with interviews with former directors Jim Mason, Greg Orwoll, many members from that season, as well as some other former members (JJ Miller, Chuck Richards and yours truly) is premiering in Dubuque next weekend.

Look for opportunities in the near future to get posters, DVDs, etc.... for more information, head over to http://julienfilmfest.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzH2ndpL6d4

Chuck Naffier

• Like 2

Question about this documentary and others that are being or have already been release: Where can people buy them? Obviously most corps sell them on their souvenir stands. Do they sell them on their corps web shop?

Question about this documentary and others that are being or have already been release: Where can people buy them? Obviously most corps sell them on their souvenir stands. Do they sell them on their corps web shop?

Information forthcoming soon...

• Like 1

I am most eagerly awaiting such a possible creation. It'll lend great companionship to my "Hellbent For Victory" DVD. All the best to the creators and the Colts in the endeavor.

Information forthcoming soon...

Any information on past documentaries? I know for a corps to get 1 or 2 copies remade would probably cost more than it would bring in but any other ways of finding past documentaries before resorting so other ways such as torrents? Rather give the corps a bit of money than get it free.