A New Parlor Game Exclusively for DCP

On second thought, that can't be it. Denny's doesn't serve Stolichnaya, which (by personal knowledge) I know are personal preferences of the two Russian esc...uhhh...nuns. (I am only familiar with this fact through my post with the State Department.

P.S. -- I can undeniably vouch for the class and knowledge of the two ladies in question. They pronounce "Troopers" as well as any person in Wyoming.

Edited by HornTeacher

On second thought, that can't be it. Denny's doesn't serve Stolichnaya, which (by personal knowledge) I know are personal preferences of the two Russian esc...uhhh...nuns. (I am only familiar with this fact through my post with the State Department.

Denny's is BYOV

P.S. -- I can undeniably vouch for the class and knowledge of the two ladies in question. They pronounce "Troopers" as well as any person in Wyoming.

Um, well, let's not set the bar too high now....

You're talking about the state that didn't have enough votes to make itself a state except by giving women the right to vote. So now they call themselves the Equality State. Yer not foolin' nobody, all's'yall. I mean, the state's leading export is wind. They invented the word "dude" for crying out loud. The place is known for jackalopes and meth. The average Russian probably knows more about Wyoming then the people there do, if you can even find one. It's practically deserted. The state is always listed last, even when it's not alphabetical. The biggest cultural event is called the Stampede. It's well-named. They're still on the steam locomotive. Seriously. They celebrate the fact that they have the nations largest coal pit. Yay, Wyoming wins!
</mindless rant on Wyoming>

My Top Three. Note: that I wouldn't want to have them all together because I might embarrass myself.

1. Mr. Hopkins: No Dinner. Just drinks and lots of slow dancing to REO Speedwagon.

2. Mr. Boo: Watching a midsummer show in Madison while eating brats and drinking a tall cold beer.

3. Jeff Ream: Because anyone who has 157,000 + posts on DCP has to be extremely interesting in person.

Edited by Granny Smith
  • Like 3

My Top Three. Note: that I wouldn't want to have them all together because I might embarrass myself.

1. Mr. Hopkins: No Dinner. Just drinks and lots of slow dancing to REO Speedwagon.

2. Mr. Boo: Watching a midsummer show in Madison while eating brats and drinking a tall cold beer.

3. Jeff Ream: Because anyone who has 157,000 + posts on DCP has to be extremely interesting in person.

So nice to hear from you Granny.

Granny, I'm buying

• Like 1

Granny's back from her winter's retreat !

Come into the parlor Granny and I'll make you a cup of tea.

How The Troopers gonna do this season Granny ?

Good to see you again, Ma'am. Hope you're well.

Gooo TROOOP!!!

Granny's back from her winter's retreat !

Come into the parlor Granny and I'll make you a cup of tea.

How The Troopers gonna do this season Granny ?

Winter was hardly a retreat (Is winter even over yet?). I've been stuck inside playing cards and cribbage in the community center for the past six months. I'm ready for a cold beer...not tea. I've been drinking tea for the last six months here in the midwest and it's time to break out my short shorts, my tank top and my beer coozie.

As for the Troopers: I think this is gonna be another upward movement year for them. How far up? Not sure...but I will be surprised if they aren't back in finals this year.

• Like 3

Winter was hardly a retreat (Is winter even over yet?). I've been stuck inside playing cards and cribbage in the community center for the past six months. I'm ready for a cold beer...not tea. I've been drinking tea for the last six months here in the midwest and it's time to break out my short shorts, my tank top and my beer coozie.

As for the Troopers: I think this is gonna be another upward movement year for them. How far up? Not sure...but I will be surprised if they aren't back in finals this year.

I like your spunk Darlin'.. as well as your optimism on the Troopers chances this season.