Wildwood Predictions

So Kamarag, what was the surprise you were thinking of: Cabs within a half point of Bucs, or Fusion just over two points back from the lead?

I notice that the average DCP prediction was very close for Cabs and Windsor, two points too high for Bucs and three points too low for Fusion.

John, a bit confused by your effect/communication comment. Music effect judge had Reading up 5 in effect but down 2 in communication. Vis effect judge had Fusion much closer in vis communication than in effect. Not sure how either communication score is a mirror of effect...

Was not there so cannot comment on accuracy of numbers, just on the communication/effect comment.

Edited by drsedlak

thanks for the updates! it was a nice break from all things Minnie!

Well, I really enjoyed your comments, as I always do (even when I disagree). Sorry you found it necessary to delete it. I hope that your prediction proves correct, because strong competition is a good thing.

Thanks to everybody who supported the caballeros by buying 50/50 tickets from my wife and I. I whole heartedly apologize for my corny ticket hocking skills!

• Like 2

Based on the recap, it seems like the effect judges were at 2 different shows. Cabs...and the rest of the circuit, have got to be encouraged that we may finally have a legitimate competition for the top spot. And one has to feel good for the Cabs, who had the guts and determination to hang tough and compete against what sometimes must have seemed like an insurmountable obstacle. Even though they did not win this time, their efforts deserve respect.

• Like 3

Yeah I personally think Cabs were much better in just about every category except percussion. I think the judges weren't ready to let the blue team lose to someone yet, especially the red/white team....or should I say black/black now?

I'm just glad it wasn't a blowout like last year.

Edited by DCAfan85
  • Like 1