Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

OK, I just bought my ticket for Akron and am psyched. Sitting up top with the last ticket in my section.

7 of the top 9 meet. The biggest lineup for a starting week that I can remember. Correct me if I am wrong, but I just don't recall this many top corps meeting in the first week of the season.

Who is going and what are you most excited to see?

Edited by Old Corps Guy

I know you know this, just getting stoked early.

Bluecoats - Canton, OH
Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
The Cadets - Allentown, PA
Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
Madison Scouts - Madison, WI
The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2

I believe so. Here is the announcement from dci.org

Featuring the Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders, Carolina Crown, Cadets, Cavaliers, Madison Scouts and Phantom Regiment, the “2014 DCI Tour Premiere” will be taped on Saturday, June 21 in Akron, Ohio and broadcast in cinemas across the country just two days later.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=8a0fa7f1-85fe-479c-bfc1-1c536f35b96d#ixzz31ccPa6EC

Yeah, baby, yeah!

For those who have never been to Akron's Infocision Stadium, it is absolutely PERFECT for a drum corps show. The acustics are terrific. Parking is convenient, and is always one of the best shows on the competition calendar. The show is on Saturday so there's no excuse for anyone within traveling distance not to make this show. It's an incredible line-up this year, but that's the case almost any year.

Come one, come all!

Hard to believe, but the season will soon be upon us! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38 DAYS!!!

I believe my Math is right?!!?! (Drummers usually only have to count to 4 so….. :confused: )

Edited by ibexpercussion
  • Like 1

I don't count the days, just the level of being psyched that is increasing expedientially.

Wow, that's a big word for me.

The show is on Saturday so there's no excuse for anyone within traveling distance not to make this show.

I am doing the drive from Virginia for this one. We lost the show in Warrenton, so I will have to travel to see any shows this year and this one is definitely worth the trip.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1

Can't make the show, but I'm sure I'll be going to the theater for the cinecast.

• Like 1