Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

It's really so difficult to say very much from these little clips in the middle of June, or even that Ben Davis show.

I'm going to wait a little while before I even try to judge. I have a feeling that Boston, Cavaliers, and Madison are going to have break out years, and Phantom is not. I get the Vibe that Bluecoats and SCV are going to be stronger too. BUT I'm not going to watch 1 or two shows and just call the season based on them.

Who said anything about the season? This is for a show that's happening in two days, silly.

Who said anything about the season? This is for a show that's happening in two days, silly.

Oh, no. Not you, just remembering a bunch of comments I read the other day. I'm speaking more generally right now ( I'm actually working too, so I'm distracted and maybe not being more clear. Sorry if that's the case)

Edited by jjeffeory

And forecast continues to improve. This is going to be great drum corps weather.

Weather Channel says High 84 with only 10% chance of rain. Night in the mid 60s.

I like it.

I can't wait for tonight! I predict that the cadets edge crown one more time.

I am hearing this show start was moved back. Is it still a 7:30 start? Does anyone know?

Bill, see you there.

MIKE

I am hearing this show start was moved back. Is it still a 7:30 start? Does anyone know?

Bill, see you there.

MIKE

I checked last night and it was still 7:30. So it will hopefully have started to cool down

I can't wait for tonight! I predict that the cadets edge crown one more time.

it'll be a full panel tonight, so because there will be MB and MA scored this time, i say Crown beats Cadets.