Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

Holy. Poop. Cadets battery - that is all. Horns to die for. The narrator looks more like a TV evangelist.

Gee, thanks! I won't be able to unsee this for the rest of the season. LOL! And I was liking Cadets' show, too.

Cadets Promise: An American Portrait

Soooooo much narration. SO. MUCH. NARRATION.

It's like they decided to make a show around the über American in all of us. Besides that, the brass was fantastic. I hope another top 3 for that horn line.

But really, this show is basically a narration of a 10th grade history book with a sound track. Want to win GE, Cadets? Have Morgan Freeman narrate. BOOM

• Like 3

Cadets. Ugh.

The most distracting show i have ever witnessed. Its hard to put into words. The awkward narration ruins an otherwise pleasant and delightful show.

Keep the radio parts, except the awkward unintelligible radio collage. Lose the unecessary and distracting narration that keeps me from being invested in the music.

The music is wonderful! But its interrupted constantly!

Rant over.

• Like 1

If you are going to do the pre-recorded narration, do a sam elliot "hello hombres..."

did everyones batteries die at once?